ZombieBox is Hiring!
Part/Full time opportunity with a fast growth startup, regular Shift M-F, pay range: $11-13 depends on experience. Prior experience in similar fabricating, construction, or skilled craftsman role is preferred.
Fabricator Assistant: prepares and helps fabricate custom components, and assembles fabricated parts in accordance with established procedures and guidelines to insure quality, safety, and productivity standards are met to satisfy all product line requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare component parts inventory for installation.
- Fabricate and Assemble components, sub-assemblies and shipping materials in the process of appliance manufacturing
- Welding, cutting, grinding and preparation of galvanized sheet metal and steel components, as well as working with fiberglass, foam and other materials.
- Inspect product to conform to quality, engineering standards, and customer requirements Load, unload, lift, and move materials and product utilizing lifting equipment when available.
- Safely operate hand tools (including but not limited to electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic tools)
- Maintain clean and safe workshop space and facility at all times
- Perform duties in accordance with current Quality Management System, Safety Management System, and Code of Conduct requirements
- Experience in related field of fabrication, manufacturing, mechanical or construction
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, honesty and respect
- Read and interpret job orders, procedures and diagrams to select and position appropriate materials and components for assembly
- Stand and walk on concrete up to 100% of work day
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 50 lbs. alone and over 50 lbs. with assistance
Don't miss out on this great job opportunity with a fast growth startup! For consideration submit your resume or email your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 623.670.8100
Interviews will be scheduled and conducted by appointment only.