Available Positions at ZombieBox
Assembler / Shop Hand:
Fabricates basic components, and assembles fabricated parts for soundproofing generator enclosures and insure quality, safety, and productivity standards.
Essential Job Functions:
· Prepare component parts inventory for installation assembly and packaging
· Fabricate and Assemble components, sub-assemblies and shipping materials in the process of generator enclosure manufacturing
· Spot Welding, cutting, grinding and preparation of galvanized sheet metal and steel components, as well as working with fiberglass, paint and basic electrical assembly.
· Load, unload, lift, and move materials and product utilizing lifting equipment when available.
· Safely operate tools and equipment, Maintain clean and safe workshop space and facility at all times
· Experience in related field of fabrication, manufacturing, mechanical or construction
· Reliable, strong work ethic, honest and trustworthy
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Full or Part-time opportunity with a fast growth manufacturing startup, pay range start: $11-$15 per hour DOE. Prior experience in similar: fabricating, construction, or skilled craftsman role is preferred.
Call or Text 623.670.8100 or Email us at email@example.com if interested. Located in Mesa at US60 & Country Club
Office Admin, Sales & Marketing:
This role is responsible for increasing sales, marketing and customer service. This position is also responsible for organizing and managing day to day general business matters including: Administrative functions, basic bookkeeping and accounting, operations, logistics, phone and reception.
This individual will be well organized and driven, reliable and trustworthy and have a positive energetic attitude. Strong desire to work in (or previous experience with) a product based startup is not required but strongly preferred.
Pay range is $12-$15 per hour DOE, plus sales bonus if applicable. 25-40 hrs/wk. Our office is located in Mesa, AZ
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist with all aspects of general business operations management
• Create and manage documentation of accounts and files for suppliers, vendors, and customers
• Organize day-to-day administrative and operational tasks and general bookkeeping
• Maintain web based programs such as website updating and social media accts
• Answer incoming calls and general inbox inquiries related to products and offerings
• Other assignments and projects as directed by management
• Computer proficiency with experience in Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
• Bookkeeping or other accounting software experience is a big plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree (or in progress) in business related field is required
Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Don't miss out on this great career opportunity with unlimited potential in a fast growth startup! For consideration submit your resume and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be scheduled and conducted by appointment only.